Artemida Centre performs on site, in our own laboratory, or in cooperating Certified Laboratories, all examinations and tests necessary in infertility diagnostics, that does not require hospitalisation.
We offer a/o:
- semen analysis compliant to the WHO standards,
- computer assisted sperm analysis,
- sperm bank deposit,
- full scope of hormonal, bacteriological and biochemical examinations,
- other laboratory tests and examinations.
Our offer encompasses Betocchi’s mini hysteroscopy. Invasiveness of this procedure is minimal, making it almost painless. The precision equipment allows for not only diagnostics, but also removing uterine adhesions, polyps and myomas.
The centre is equipped in most modern ultrasound machines generating a real-time special image. It can be utilised for many purposes, for example for non-invasive gynaecological diagnostics in the scope of uterine defects. It also allows making detailed prenatal assessments.
Our offer covers a full scope of treatment methods, like:
- ovulation induction and monitoring
- intrauterine insemination procedures – AIH, AID
- IVF, ICSI, TESA programmes performed in cooperation with the Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endocrinology Clinic of the University Teaching Hospital in Białystok (ul. M.C. Skłodowskiej 24A, Białystok).
Examinations requiring hospitalisation, like laparoscopy or surgery procedures necessary in infertility treatment, are usually performed in the Reproductive Medicine and Gynaecological Endocrinology Clinic of the University Teaching Hospital in Białystok. It is however possible to have them performed by our physicians in the private Arciszewscy Policlinic.